[squid-users] Auto Startup Squid

From: Hiu Yen Onn <yohiu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:00:01 +0800

I am using squid2.5 STABLE 2. I discovered that in the previous version
squid 2.4, there is a auto startup service. If i want to make a auto startup
for my squid2.5 then, what should i do?
/etc/rc.d/init.d/ directory is the service startup directory. since i
uninstalled squid2.4 then, the squid service is disappeared. Now, i have to
manually start the service eventhough the machine is started. I want to make
it auto startup when the machine is started.
thanks!