[squid-users] Need Help on Squid.Conf

From: Carlos Santillana <SantilC@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:42:28 -0400

I need some configuration help on Squid.Conf:

Situation:

I want to install a Proxy Box that ask you a Login Password for my
users. But to get out to the internet, theres another Proxy (not using
Squid) that requieres Login / Password too. So i wanted to know how to
set up the Squid.Conf so the password from my box (squid) can be used to
as Primary and then be passed to the Other Proxy ...

How can i change my realm to be used a Password File to get access?

I using version:
Redhat 2.4.18-14
Squid 2.5 STABLE2

Please can you help me configure it? What do i need?