Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid Test Case

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 21:59:42 +0200

On Thursday 08 May 2003 21.05, Rodsak Promrattanakul wrote:
> From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com>
>
> >There is several workloads included in the polygraph distribution.
> > Of these the polymix-4 is quite good for testing a proxy with
> > something which resembles real life traffic..
>
> Each time I run polymix-4 workload ,there is same traffic's
> environment ?

Each time you run polymix-4 there is a similar traffic environment but
the requested URLs and exact traffic pattern is unique for each run.

The two test phases of polymix-4 should be viewed as two different
days with the exact same amount of requests but somewhat different
content (users not going to exact same sites the second day as first
day).