Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy and WCCP

From: MunFai <munfai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:39:10 +0800

Can't seem to find much information on GRE and WCCP for kernel 2.4.19.

Furthermore, on http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/patches/ there is a
comment saying that the ip_gre module is more capable of handling edge
cases than the ip_wccp module.

So does anyone know whether I need both ip_gre and ip_wccp modules, or
will ip_gre do? If I do need ip_gre, where can I get one for kernel 2.4.19?

Also, how do I setup a GRE interface for accepting the WCCP traffic?