RE: [squid-users] Problems using external auth with Squid 2.5STABLE4

From: Tyrone Mills <ftw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:06:48 -0700

Hi Henrik,

You are correct, I never did log in, as I was never prompted to. I should
have mentioned that. I immediately get an Access Denied page, never anything
prompting me to authenticate myself at all. That behavior makes me suspect
that I compiled squid incorrectly, that and the fact that everything I check
seems to indicate the my squid configuration should at the very least be
prompting me for a username and password.

Thanks for the response.