[squid-users] squid soure code for AUFS

From: Ko Jong Hyun <chungsuk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 14:56:37 +0900

I compiled Squid with '--enable-async-io' option, and modify squid.conf to
operate Squid with AUFS.

But I could not see the 16(default value) squid threads. There is only one
Squid process and its child.

So, I inserted some debug messages into Squid source code.
(One of them is inserted to the function that call 'pthread_create')

Then, I found that the 'pthread_create' function is never called.
(Exactly, the function that call 'pthread_create' is never called)

So, I want to track the sequence of function calls related to AUFS, but it
seems unclear to me.

What can i do to fix the problem like this?

Çà¿îÀÇ ÁÖÀΰøÀÌ À̹ø¿£ ³ªÀϲ¨¾ß, ÁøÂ¥·ç... ÀÎÅÍ³Ý º¹±Ç
http://www.msn.co.kr/money/interlotto/