[squid-users] Multi Auth requests after successful auth

From: Conrad Burger <conrad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:54:04 +0200

TeBiVo Email disclaimer

To view our e-mail legal notice:

Go to http://www.tebivo.com/email.htm or call: +27 21 888 7956

Hi all

Hopefully someone can help me with this weird problem!

I have been running Squid 2.5.STABLE3 on a FreeBSD 4.9 system for a few
weeks without any problems.
Decided to upgrade squid to Squid 2.5.STABLE4.

Now when the users authenticate against squid, they receive multiple
auth requests even after a successful auth.
Same behaviour with IE6 and Mozilla...

Is this a new feature or possibly a bug.

Configured squid to use basic auth... vi a custom external authenticator.

If more info is required (logs, config, build output ...) please
contact me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Conrad Burger