[squid-users] Squid through another proxy

From: Montervino, Mariano <mmontervino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:24:42 -0300

We are using Squid 2.5 stable5 through another proxy server call middleman
because the last one could filter popups and adverts.
We redirect squid request using the cache peer feature.
"cache_peer 127.0.0.1 parent 3128 3130 login=*:password proxy-only"

The problem is that when we try browsing some site like yahoo.com or some
others the page never download and the browser still waiting...

This dont happend if we configure the browser to point directly the second
proxy (middleman). So we suspect that the problem is the comunication
between the proxies.

We need some help-

RGDS