[squid-users] Squid binary for Windows with auth in accelerated mode?

From: Jan Richert <richert@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:17:55 +0200

Hi,

I installed the Squid 2.5 binary for Windows from this source:

<http://www.acmeconsulting.it/pagine/opensource/squid/squidnt25.htm>

After two days of configuration I noticed that this binary is not compiled
with authentication enabled in accelerated mode... unfortunately this is the
most important function for me.

I don't want to install the build environment here.

Does anyone have a Squid binary for Windows compiled with authentication
enabled in accelerated mode (= reverse proxy mode)?

Thanks a lot in advance
Jan

Please reply by Mail