[squid-users] squid_ldap_group authentication

From: <smekkawi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:21:50 +0300

Hi;

I am using Squid-2.5.STABLE3 with squid_ldap_group for providing internet
access to users in allowed groups, I am facing a problem of case sensitive
user names, for example my user name in the ldap server is SamerM and i am
logged in as samerm , when I try to access the internet Its giving me
access denied, If I used SamerM at the authentication prompt it works, is
there a way to make the user name case in-sensitive, since samerm and
SamerM is the same user. I checked the man page for squid_ldap_auth and
squid_ldap_group for such optioon but did not find any.

Thanks in advance.

Regards;
Samer Mekkawi