[squid-users] SSL Connection Reset by Peer

From: <cjackson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:36:46 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I have a squid in remote office that occasionally sends this message to
syslog:

squid[2523]: sslReadServer: FD 29: read failure: (104) Connection reset by
peer

Can someone tell me what is happening? We use citrix secure gateway ssl
sites and other ssl sites very heavily. Is the ssl server booting users
out of their sessions? I googled but only found some old posts with no
answers.

Thanks,
Craig