Re: [squid-users] log filtering

From: Alfred Vahau <Alf.Vahau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 05:41:35 +1000

Hi,
Had a similar need. Have downloaded calamaris but not yet installed.
Browsed the site and downloaded shrimp.pl as it looked promising for start.
Ran it on the access log for a particular ip and the output is just
fantastic.

And its Perl-based so I have at last a tool that I need to analyze the
log files
the way I want to.

Thank you for the pointers,

BTW - my first post.