Re: [squid-users] squid performance

From: Michael Pophal <michael.pophal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:45:30 +0100

Hi Daniel,

proxy efficiency: it compares the time for fetching objects from the
cache to objects fetched from the internet. It shows you how fast your
cache can deliver objects. Of course, this value should be > 0,
otherwise you have a bottleneck. The higher the efficiency, the better
performs your proxy.

'bandwidth savings [%]' = 'Bandwidth savings [byte]' divided by 'Total
Bandwidth [byte]'.
It shows you how many percent of the sent byte are cached bytes.

Hope this helps.

Regards Michael

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / With kind regards
Michael Pophal