Re: [squid-users] running multiple instances

From: Metal Gear <finattack@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:38:34 +0500

Hi all,
i made another squid.conf and then followed the steps mentioned at
http://squidwiki.kinkie.it/squidwiki/MultipleInstances. The squid's
first instance is used for the corporate network while the second one
i uses for testing squid configurations and for optimizations. I was
making acls for blocking images for second squid instance but it
didn't worked i then tried couple of other acls but that were also not
working. I then killed the second instace and applied the acls in the
conf file of first squid and restarted and it was working. No the
problem is that when when i m running both instaces one instance
follows the specified acls while the second one is not follwong the
acl. Both have differenct conf files.

Thanks