[squid-users] MSNT_auth - Group Requests

From: Brian Bepristis <BBepristis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:20:32 -0500

Okay I have squid running V. 2.5.STABLE9 using msnt_auth works great
however I want to know if there is a way I can use NT Groups to lock down
users access I have groups for every department and some of them dont need
access to the internet I am having problems with wb_ntlmauth and ntlm_auth
that I cant seem to get around so If there is a way to do it with
msnt_auth I would like to please advise

Brian