Re: [squid-users] Broken Upload

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:29:20 +0200

On 07.06.06 20:46, Mehdi Sarmadi wrote:
> It could be right, but this value was because of the performance
> that I wanted for fast reply.

Do you mean,do you want to receive fast error message instead of

> I hope the problem were this timeout value.
> But, you know, this problem is recently occured, and the
> configuration you see is not changed for months.
> Any other clue?!

it depends on your clients connection. If you have dialup clients which post
much data (e.g. sending huge attachments through webmail), you should count
how much does sending 10 MB of data through 28800 bps connection...

10485760/(28800/10) (10 bits per byte on async connection) = 3640 seconds,
which means, one hour in the best case

M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !