Re: [squid-users] Re: Proxy parent failover

From: Ashok Gautam\(gashok\) <gashok@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:19:31 +0545

Dear Josh,
As per my knowledge for your requirement this is the part of network
section. They can configure your 2 different link as a fail over and
make one of them as a primary link.
This can be done configuring BGP on cisco routers.
Either you need to learn to use and configure BGP or handover this task
to your network team.

regards,
Ashok Gautam