Re: [squid-users] custom logformats and squid-2.5.STABLE14-1.4E

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:20:12 +0200

On tis, 2008-06-17 at 22:24 -0700, Richard Hubbell wrote:
> I looked around but seem to not have much luck finding or figuring out
> exactly what logging features work in this version of Squid. Is there a version matrix somewhere listing versions and the features they support?

The squid.conf documentation for each release is a good start. You have
it as squid.conf.default after installing the specific version.

You also have that documentation on the web
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/cfgman/

but may differ slightly from the specific vendor release you are using.