[squid-users] acl for redirect to another proxy

From: Gontzal <gontzalp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:14:16 +0200

Hi everybody!!

Iīm working with squid 3.0 R15 with ntlm-auth + squidGuard 1.4

Iīve a doubt, all we know that when working with ntlm-auth with Active
Directory there is a problem for the authentication of the Sun Java
VM. Setting an acl browser Java/1.X and giving free access to this
group is a security hole.

Iīve set another squid instance on the same server with another port
that donīt get the auth from user log-on on AD, it just ask for
username/password when using JVM and check it against AD. I set the
JVM to use this proxy to connect to internet.

My doubt is, can I set on my first squid instance an acl that
depending on browser (if it is Java) redirect the traffic to the
second instance? If it is possible I donīt have to change the
configuration of JVM on all machines on my net.

Thanks a lot