Re: [squid-users] External Script for checks

From: Stefan Dengscherz <stefan.dengscherz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:42:47 +0200

Hello Michel,

i'm using 'external_acl_type' with a homebrew script to lookup remote
user ids via the windows registry at the moment because NTLM and
Kerberos did not work well in my environment.

This should do the job for your problem, too - the external helper
script would check if your remote user is authenticated by comparing
the db to the textfile and return OK/ERR to squid.

See http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/external_acl_type/ for more details.

Hope that helps,

Stefan