[squid-users] Squid Logs

From: Nadeem Semaan <nadeem_semaan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I have configured named on the machine running squid to retrieve the forward and reverse zones from my DNS server (windows).  I also have squid configured to log the fqdn (log_fqdn on). I have also tries playing around with the dns_nameservers option, but I'm still getting IPs in my log files. Is there a way to only log the fqdn, do I need to change the dns expiry settings to less than one day?  Please help. Nadeem.