Re: [squid-users] Collapsed Forwarding was Re: [squid-users] Kerberos authentication & pre-caching in Squid for Windows

From: Gavin McCullagh <gavin.mccullagh_at_gcd.ie>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:10:06 +0000

Hi,

does anyone have a definitive answer on this? I get the
        "collapsed request STALE!"

message fairly regularly but haven't noted any problems. That said, I'm
not sure I would get a complaint if there were a problem. If it's a
harmless issue, I'll add it to our logcheck database -- and possibly submit
a patch to logcheck to add it to their squid ignore patterns.

Thanks,
Gavin