[squid-users] using squid as a sql insersion filter

From: Michael da Silva Pereire <michael_at_tradepage.co.za>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:10:46 +0200

Hi All,

I'm sure this is not the first time this question has been asked, but
google has failed me :(

I am currently thinking of implementing a squid server to reverse proxy
some sites for clients hosted on a few IIS servers.
The problem with them is that the clients are getting different
developers to put together there sites, so they coded very badly.
Allowing SQL insersions to overwrite data in there databases and etc...

I was hoping I could use squid and setup a few url rejects on the
standard, INSERT, DELETE, and UPDATE junk.

But doing this for a POST is proving to me more difficult, the url or
auth external scripts aren't passed the POST data/content.
Which I would also want to filter for obvious reasons.

Anybody done this before ? Am I on the right track ?

Regards,
Mike