Re: [squid-users] Writing a access_log for an acl user doesnt work!

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:34:36 -0200

    i do not have the full data anymore, but i already had a similar
problem 2-3 weeks ago. I made a src acl and used in a access_log line.
The idea was to create a separate log for some specific user. I'm
completly sure that IP was correct, there was no NAT involved .... i
could see all requests from that machine (the one from the acl) on the
general access.log file, but couldnt get it logging to a separate file.

    i had the exact problem initially described ...

    i didnt tried some variations, like logging per username ....

    squid 2.7 stable 6 on a CentOS 5.3 x86_64 box compiled from sources