Re: [squid-users] squid tproxy

From: benjamin fernandis <benjo11111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:43:51 +0530

  Hi Amos,

Thanks for your kind response.As per your reply ,i set rp_filter value 2
.But no luck.

And then i tried for bridge mode in that i can see traffic in tproxy
iptables rules, but i m not getting requests in squid access.log

my os : fedora 15 64 bit
kernel: 2.6.40.4-5.fc15.x86_64
squid : Squid Cache: Version 3.1.15

As per your before suggestions, i used latest kernel and latest squid
version.But still same issue i am facing.Please please guide me to
solve this problem.

Regards,
Benjamin