AW: [squid-users] Exchange WebServices

From: Fuchs, Martin <martin.fuchs_at_trendchiller.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 23:57:17 +0000

Hi, Amos !

>ignore_expect_100 could be the reason. Exchange tries to use Expect:100-continue feature sometimes. Your browser may be timing out before it sends POST'd data.

Without ignore_expect_100 we get

1331073616.344 0 207.46.14.62 NONE/417 4157 POST https://g1.xxx.de/EWS/Exchange.asmx - NONE/- text/html
1331073616.886 0 207.46.14.62 NONE/417 4157 POST https://g1.xxx.de/EWS/Exchange.asmx - NONE/- text/html
1331073659.207 0 207.46.14.62 NONE/417 4157 POST https://g1.xxx.de/EWS/Exchange.asmx - NONE/- text/html

Excessive "googling" showed that it seems normal with EWS until now ;-)
So as I have read it squid 3.2 will support the 1xx messages ? perhaps it gets better...
Then we will have to wait for a freebsd port for 3.2 ;-)

>Although that said, the above POST look to be part of an NTLM handshake and only taking 150ms.

Could you rate it ?
I do not know if this fast, good, slow, bad or else ;-)

Regards,

martin