RE: [squid-users] Kerberos TCP/DENIED 407

From: JC Putter <jcputter_at_numata.co.za>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:07:26 +0000

Amos,

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry I meant 3.0 STABLE 19. The Zimbra Desktop client connects via port 443 and I have the standard ACL;

http_access deny !Safe_ports
http_access deny !SSL_ports

however when I change the ACL to (very insecure)

http_access allow CONNECT (without the exception of !SSL_ports) the zimbra client connects...

no too sure if my ACL is incorrect or if a need to add additional ports in the ACL however according to Zimbra 443 is the only one required.

I ran wireshark trace I can confirm that the proxy offers all configured authentication schemes and the client responds with a Kerberos ticket.