[squid-users] Valgrind results on 3.2.1

From: <tcr_at_raynersw.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:15:08 -0700

Following up on this thread (which I inadvertently hijacked):
http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/FATAL-Rock-cache-dir-at-cache-rock-failed-to-open-db-file-2-No-such-file-or-directory-td4656753.html

I've started running a valgrind enabled squid 3.2.1 on one of my proxies. Squid is currently running just under 1GB of RAM and will continue to grow and grow. Here is the output from squidclient mgr:mem

http://bit.ly/QxXL3f

Not too familiar with valgrind, but is there some way that I can mark a baseline right now, and then run it again later to see which objects are continuing to be allocated and not freed, now that the server is "warmed up"?

Thanks
-Ty