Re: [squid-users] Valgrind results on 3.2.1

From: <tcr_at_raynersw.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 01:18:14 -0700

The whole squid process is running under valgrind now, with leaks-check=full , so I'm seeing valgrind's analysis that way. Valgrind isn't really showing anything substantial in terms of leaks- just a few KB here and there.

If the process grows to many gigabytes as it has in the past for me, yet valgrind still shows no leaks, how do we proceed then? It would seem perhaps some piece of code is letting something grow without bounds even if not, by definition, leaking it.

-Ty