[squid-users] Change ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD timeout

From: Paul Ch <sima_yi_at_operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 05:13:27 +0000

Hi,

I have a few websites behind a squid reverse proxy server.
These servers are shutdown outside of business hours. During this time,
squid displays the 'ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD' message which we have modified
to display a friendly error message 'We are running between 9am - 5pm).

The problem is, this take approximately 80 seconds. We would like to
change this to 20 seconds.

How would we go about doing this?

Cheers

--