Re: [squid-users] cant build squid 3.3.5 with external_acl_helper ldap_group on CentOS 6.4 64bits

From: Ricardo Klein <klein.rfk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:09:33 -0300

Eliezer,

You mean change permissions on /dev/shm? It is already "world writeable"
[root_at_theroutertwo ~]# ll /dev/shm
total 0
drwxrwxrwt. 2 root root 40 Jun 1 12:16 .

(maybe I am doing the hole shm thing wrong)

Btw I will test your package this morning (it is monday morning here
in Brazil now) and tell you how it goes.

--
Att...
Ricardo Felipe Klein
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il> wrote:
> Yes it works.
> If you need some SHM thing just change the ownership of the directory.
> it will solve most of the problems.
> If there is some SPEC expert here I will be happy to get some help to do
> this change in the SPEC file instead of doing it manually.
>
> Eliezer
>

> On 6/1/2013 11:50 PM, Ricardo Klein wrote:
>>
>> Eliezer,
>>
>> nice, you already have the package I need... Did you package works
>> with ldap_group external acl?
>> I will try it and check if your package works with my conf, this SHM
>> error is driving me crazy.
>> --
>> Att...
>>
>> Ricardo Felipe Klein
>> klein.rfk_at_gmail.com
>>

>> On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey Ricardo,
>>>
>>> If you can build an RPM and store it it will be helpful for many people.
>>> it will also add redundancy to my RPM and an alternative to mine.
>>> http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/
>>> if you want the SRPM this is where mine is stored: