Re: AW: Re: [squid-users] Proxy server with FQDN and wildcard

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 23:48:22 +0300

Amos,

So just to understand the situation:
Using regex of dstdomain we are solving the problem...
How complex is it to improve if not already squid code into a condition
which a dstdomain can be used to match an exact domain after matching
the domain it self...?
I think that the case of dstdomain regex can be the ideal solution and
can be mentioned briefly in the wiki in the section that Reto mentioned.
If you prefer me to add it PM me.

Eliezer