Re: [squid-users] squid with dansguardian

From: Stefano Malini <stefano.malini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:13:20 +0200

Yes Dave,
in squid.conf i set
acl myLan src 192.168.1.0/24
and
http_access deny myLan

to try if squid stops me but i can browse. I don't understand why

My iptables rule:

target prot opt source destination
REDIRECT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp
dpt:http redir ports 8080

Dansguardian network config.

# the port that DansGuardian listens to.
filterport = 8080

# the ip of the proxy (default is the loopback - i.e. this server)
proxyip = 127.0.0.1

# the port DansGuardian connects to proxy on
proxyport = 3128

Squid

acl myLan src 192.168.1.0/24
and
http_access deny myLan

http_port 3128

Dansguardian runs because it stops me browsing some blocked site! I
have to retry other times this evening.

Amos thanks, I'll try this evening, i don't know that directive.