Re: [squid-users] tcp_outgoing_address?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 14:41:43 +1300

On 12/10/2013 10:38 a.m., Beto Moreno wrote:
> Them I have get help from my firewall, right?

Yes. It is no use Squid separating traffic into from-yyy.* and
from-xxx.* groups if the firewall and routing layer is sending
everything out ISP1. At most upper layer software like Squid can send IP
address, TOS/DiffServ or iptables MARK labels to the kernel as hints to
aid routing decisions. It cannot make those decisions itself.

Please read that link which was supplied earlier.

Amos