[squid-users] Re: Squid breaking two sites, CBC.ca videos & interface.com US products

From: niagarasys <nabble_at_niagarahightech.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:42:52 -0800 (PST)

Amos,

I stopped Squid, cleared out the cache, cleared out my browser cache then I
created two acl's and went so far as to add every domain I could see in the
page for Interface's site:

acl direct-cbcvideos dstdomain .cbc.ca
acl direct-interface dstdomain .interface.com .scene7.com .cloudflare.com
.googleapis.com .coremetrics.com

cache deny direct-cbcvideos
cache deny direct-interface

Unfortunately both sites are still not functioning...! I tried in
alternative browsers then alternative systems just to be sure, but they're
still not working. If I uncheck the Squid proxy in IE, the Interface site
will refresh successfully.