[squid-users] how to redirect Traffic from Cisco Router (2911) to Squid Proxy Server

From: lemur <lemayiansam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:42:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi am interested in having Squid Proxy on my network. I would want my
traffic to be redirected to the Proxy Server via my Cisco Router. Please
advise on what materials to use. I will appreciate a step by step guide.

I already have Squid Installed on Cent-OS 6 and NAT is configured on my
router. I don't have DHCP enabled yet though I would do that with squid
later.

So basically My network should be Internet>>Router>>Virtual Proxy Server
<<Cisco 2960 switch>> LAN

I will appreciate your help. what configs should do on the router majorly? i
need to redirect all HTTP and HTTPS Traffic.