[squid-users] Re: What are recommended settings for optimal sharing of cache between SMP workers?

From: Dr.x <ahmed.zaeem_at_netstream.ps>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:12:02 -0800 (PST)

im doubting ,
without smp with same traffic and same users i can save 40Mbps

but in smp with combination of aufs with rock (32KB max obj size)
i can only save 20Mbps

im wondering does large rock will heal me ?

or return to aufs and wait untill squid relase version that has bigger
object size ?

bw saving is a big issue to me and must be done !!!

-----
Dr.x