Re: [squid-users] block domains based on LDAP group and force re-authentication every 30 minutes

From: Wim Ramakers <wim.ramakers_at_lucine-os.be>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:01:47 +0100

Op 18-feb.-2014, om 13:45 heeft FredB <fredbmail_at_free.fr> het volgende geschreven:

> Hi,
>
> I made a patch for BASIC ident for squid 3.3.11 http://numsys.eu/divers/squid/auth.patch by adding a new state CRED_BANNED = -3
> Beyond credentialsTTL value, there is a re-authentication with pop-up
>
> Hope this can help
>
> Fred

I took at look at your patch, makes sense to me.

Tried to compile it with patch applied but not yet working completely (first time i tried compiling it myself).
I guess I’m doing something wrong because I don’t get the helpers anywhere, but it seems to start the the helpers that came with my squid3 debian package as well. (which is squid version 3.1.20)

Squid now runs already, so I’m trying to configure everything again so i get a auth popup that verifies my credentials with ldap…

Wim