Re: plain patches and shared bundlebuggy

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:21:58 +0800

Guido,

This is why I've been asking about migrating squid-2 to subversion
instead of bzr for the time being. This seems like a good
middle-ground - merging is still a bit whack, but for the most part,
its much better than CVS, it'll keep full history for when a migration
to bzr finally happens, and there's 100% working windows support.

I dunno why, the other active developers seem to think this is a bad
idea for some reason.

So again, i'd like to propose migrating Squid-2 to subversion for the
time being to make development easier and maintain Windows
compatibility for Guido and any other interested Windows dev.

Adrian