[squid-users] ONLY Port 80.

From: Stuart Low <thedude@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:54:56 +1000

Erm,

My ISP requires I use a proxy server for requests on port 80 which is all
fine and good. HOWEVER, when I am faced with an issue of accessing port 81
type requests it attempts to do so over my ISPs proxy server. The ISP proxy
server ONLY allows for port 80 and requests for port 81 through it fail.

So, what I am enquiring is, is it possible to use a parent proxy ONLY for
port 80 and keep all other requests local using the base proxy with a direct
connection?

Much appreciated,

Stuart

---