[squid-users] HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized

From: <Torsten.Lange@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:25:23 +0100

hi there,

when I try to access an internet site via squid
which requires me to logon, i get http error
401.2 - unauthorized.

microsoft say in their knowledge base that
this often occurs when an internet information server
tries to authenticate users using their windows
credentials.

this - however - is not supported through proxy connections.

as this server is located somewhere in the internet, i need
to provide access to it through my squid proxies.

any ideas?

torsten