Re: [squid-users] Vedr.: Re: [squid-users] how to serve stale pages - if the originserver is dead..

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:10:10 +0100

no_cache blocks content from getting cached. Nothing more.

As discussed several times lately, no_cache does NOT block cached content
from being cache hits. Because of this you cannot base no_cache on the user
making the request, only on the destination or requested content.

If any other behaviour of no_cache is wanted, such as the option of bypass
the cache for certain users then coding is required.

Squid Hacker