RE: [squid-users] my squid box isn't forwarding packets.

From: Mike Lee <mike.lee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:37:40 -0800

Got it!!

My logic was wrong screwed up. :) My squid box was installed fine.

I thought that squid box will intercept the http traffic between the client
and server. So, i put a static host route on my PC to force my web traffic
to go to the squid box.

Basically, pointing my web browser to the squid box was the fix. (instead of
pointing to the final destination)

thanks,

Mike