Re: [squid-users] squid+ldap authenticastion

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:23:25 +0100

squid_ldap_auth default settings expects a directory using RFC2307 structure
with a flat user namespace using uid as the users distinguished name.

Please upgrade to squid_ldap_auth from Squid-2.4.STABLE2 or later. It has
undergone a major rewrite to make it easier to integrate with "other" LDAP
structures, and includes documentation on how to do so.

First and almost only question you need to ask yourself is: What do you want
to use as login name?

Note: Squid is not very happy about spaces in login names.

Squid Hacker