Re: [squid-users] NT authentication with squid proxy

From: Raymond Jacob <jacob_raymond@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:39:22 +0000

I know that NTLM authentication does not work through a
proxy. However, does this mean a plug proxy which masks
the source address and source port. Or a proxy that
keeps the orginal source address but only changes the
source port i.e. a firewall with a plug proxy that
allows source addressing?
thank you,
Raymond