Re: [squid-users] Referer and browser used (Was: rproxy and statistics.)

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:01:33 +0100

I am wondering about 2 options mentionend in the conf file:

<SNIP>
# TAG: useragent_log
# Note: This option is only available if Squid is rebuilt with the
# --enable-useragent-log option
# Squid will write the User-Agent field from HTTP requests
# to the filename specified here. By default useragent_log
# is disabled.
#
#Default:
# none

# TAG: referer_log
# Note: This option is only available if Squid is rebuilt with the
# --enable-referer-log option
#
# Squid will write the Referer field from HTTP requests to the
# filename specified here. By default referer_log is disabled.
#
#Default:
# none
<SNIP>

Wouldn't these options do what I want? Without patching?