[squid-users] Any way of using cachemgr.cgi without a web server?

From: Joao Clemente <jpcl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:02:25 -0000

Hi. I have setup a machine from scratch that does not need to do web serving
so I havent got a web server in it...
Is there a way I can use cachemgr.cgi by hand? (executing in the shell) ?

I tried to, and it replyes with the login page of cachemgr, I dunno how to
overcome this, I supose we should invoque cachemgr with some parameters or
something, but how?

Thank you

(At the moment I am using "calamaris" to get the reports)

Joao Clemente