RE: [squid-users] Any way of using cachemgr.cgi without a web server?

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 02:47:11 +0330

Hi,
I think that the best way is using SNMP . You can enable squid snmp and
try to getting parameter through snmpget command remotly .
Any better idea ?!

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /