Re: [squid-users] rfc: 'leet cache tuning; managing cache algorithm parameters (poss. add controls - RFE?)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:34:32 +0100

In Squid you have the refresh_pattern option. Allows you to quite detailed
control expiry times and various hacks based on URL regexe matches.

See the documentation in squid.conf.default.

Squid does not implement prefetching.

If you feel that more is needed than what refresh_pattern can provide, please
write down a small requirement specification.

Squid Hacker