Re: [squid-users] squid latency

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:59:08 +0100

First one needs to understand where the latency comes from. HTML tables is
not the source, neither shoud Squid be.

As said previously Squid does not normally wait for the page to be
downloaded. I can imagine that the differences in TCP windows and similar
things may affect the preceived performance on slow links.

A tcpdump log of the traffic between client<->proxy and proxy<->server should
reveal some...